Friday, April 25, 2008

Love Me Dead...

I am in love. Infatuated. Enamored. J'adore Ludo! I was rockin' out on my way home from work earlier this week, and the beautiful sounds of a hot new releases were fillling my ears. I was thinking to myself "Wow, this new My Chemical Romance sound is magnificent!" Not quite the same as Welcome to the Black Parade... a little more in line with Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, in fact. I should let you all know of my 13 year old emo crush on My Chemical Romance. It is ridiculous. Silly. I should be ashamed, but I love them nonetheless.

Well, surprise! It wasn't My Chemical Romance. It was Ludo! And they are truly superb. I only tumbled more deeply in love when I watched the music video. Check em' out folks!



Other things you should know about?? How about hilarious movies! Baby Mama came out today, and I'm begging husband to take me :) Watch the preview!



Happy Friday Everyone!