Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Around the House: Early Fall

I spent a few minutes outside today reflecting on my situation, and ran back in to grab my camera when I noticed how much the leaves had started to change. It is weird - this is our 2nd fall here in South Carolina, and even though it is my favorite season, I'm sad to see the leaves starting to drop already. It seems like we just got them (because of the long winter, late spring). Anyway, it is still beautiful to someone that spent more than two decades not experiencing fall in Arizona.

 {these red berry clusters on the dogwood is usually the first sign that fall is coming soon!}




 {I don't think I've uploaded any pictures of our new walkway - this was J's birthday present from his parents - pretty awesome!}

With September about two-thirds of the way through, it won't be long before the days are chilly! I've acquired several dresses, cardigans and leggings so that I can wear something besides jeans and sweaters this fall/winter - can't wait to finally try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment