Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 4 - Taking it slow!

I don't have much to write because I haven't been doing much at all. Lots of folding laundry, cooking, and hopefully tomorrow, some cleaning. I'm anticipating work related stress picking up quite a bit in the next week, so I'd like to have some of my domestic priorities squared away so I don't fall behind.

I've been feeling a bit nostalgic - reading over old blog posts (other people's blogs, not mine) and also just obtained the final seasons of Roseanne and Full House, because even though I grew up with those shows, I somehow missed the final seasons of both. I'm especially intrigued by Roseanne, because apparently the whole final season ends up being a big "story" that Roseanne made up in a book she has written, and what ACTUALLY takes place during the final season (and much of the show as it turns out) is revealed in the Season Finale.

Anyway, enjoying the slow pace this week, will try and get in here tomorrow with some more fall related goodness and some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment