Monday, October 15, 2012

A few things...




I'm a bit behind on my 31 days of Fall posts. I'm going to try to make some time for them in the next few days, but didn't want to abandon this blog entirely in the mean time.

I've spent some time catching up on my google reader subscriptions, and of course as usual I've found other blogs to subscribe to in the mean time.

What is jumping out at me and inspiring me are women living with purpose! Raising their families and running their households with purpose. It has me thinking - the wheels turning. I want to do what these women are doing! I'm going to engage in an experiment, and hopefully fix some disasters going on around our home in the process.

October in SC is beautiful  Breathtaking. I ran out on my lunch today to bring J his lunch (long story) and I was struck by how beautiful the wind rustling the leaves in the trees sounded. I wondered "does wind have a sound, or is it only the things it touches that I am hearing?" Hmmm.

"The Wise Woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down." ---Proverbs 14:1

2 comments: