Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rooting...

Josh and I (and Josh's parents) are dreaming and scheming about a sweet house up the street that we hope to make our home. There are a lot of things up in the air that need to happen in order for us to close on the loan, but we are praying and hoping and wishing, and putting our will into the universe.

I might have mentioned to Mikey our plans to buy the house, and my sweet little fellow is brimming with excitement of the potential adventures that lay before him. I think the most exciting thing of all will be seeing Grandma & PaPa's home from his window.

I'm excited for the same reasons as Mikey. I can't tell you just how wonderful it has been being so close to my in-laws. We didn't know how much we were missing before we lived here! Sure, there are some other exciting things about the home, too. Off the top of my head, I would say an indoor laundry room and plenty of bedrooms to expand our brood are my favorites.

I'm so hopeful for this. Hopeful to be able to make a permanent home for Josh & the boys, and hopeful to be able to finally settle down in our new neighborhood.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment