Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lately...

O.m.g. Life is busy. And insane. Of course the return to daycare equated to an epidemic of the stomach flu (which made its way up the street to Ma & Pa-in-laws house) followed shortly by a nasty cold for all, too. Fortunately that has been somewhat more contained, however, it has led to many lazy nights in front of the TV in lieu of unpacking the rest of our boxes.

Anyway. Despite all that mess, everything is going pretty well. I really like my new job, and I like the people I work with. J still loves his gig, and the boys seem to like their new germ factory (aka, daycare) too.

I will try to get on here this weekend to share some pictures of our yard in bloom, and the boys, and maybe even progress made on the house. Now that this fog is finally lifting from my brain, I'm feeling very ambitious!

No comments:

Post a Comment