Saturday, February 25, 2012

Squee!

As I write this, J & his dad are moving everything out of storage and into the house. When I went to pick up the keys, I was pleasantly surprised to see how much bigger the place is than I remember. All of the rooms seem bigger, including the kitchen. The owner did a lot of work getting the place ready for us, and I'm so excited to spend the next week (with the help of G-ma and Papa) cleaning and unpacking. The goal is to be ready to start sleeping in our own house by March 2nd (Friday, for those of you without calendars).

As a bonus, Papa is refinishing our table, so we'll be eating in style once again!

This week is going to be so exciting, and I'll do my best to keep you updated through my phone, which reminds me that by next Friday I will be blogging on my computer again!!

Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment