Sunday, November 6, 2011

Project Kerith: Day 1

Here we go. I've been awake for several hours, and so far I've managed to behave. I have paleo egg muffins baking for breakfast (if they turn out ok I will make sure to share the recipe). I also have my first "at home" crossfit workout of the day planned out (1/2 mile run followed by 50 pushups, 3 times, for time). The only time I will have to get the workout done will be after the kids are both in bed, so that will be later this evening.
So far, I'm on track :)

Updated to add some more info about my Crossfit Workout for Today. From point A to point B and back to point A is a little more than 1/2 a mile. So run to the end of the street and back to the house, drop and do 50 pushups, and then repeat twice more. Should be interesting, but simple, so I think I can handle it :)



On a side note, I can't wait to get out of this suburban nightmare of houses piled up on top of eachother. Very much looking forward to renting a place on some property that the boys will be able to romp around in. Also looking forward to having space for a nice garden! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment