Tuesday, April 20, 2010

{wanting}

I've got a secret.

And I'm not telling.

At least, not yet, anyway. I hate to jinx things. Right now this secret is just a small glimmer of a wish of a prayer. So, I'm just going to keep quietly hoping over here. Regardless of if I get my wish or not, I suspect that I will be able to share within a few short weeks. But, gosh, it sure does drive me nuts to really really really want something so badly, and not be able to share it.

As I read back over the last paragraph, I realize that everyone is going to think my secret is very obvious, but it isn't what you are thinking! Go ahead and take a guess, because it would be fun if you are right when I come back and tell you what it is/was in a few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. So, it probably isn't that you're hoping you're pregnant, right?? Or, you are being offered a job in which you can work from home? Dieing over here wanting to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the job/moving option :)

    ReplyDelete