Friday, October 16, 2009

The White House...

J and I picked up the keys to the new place tonight. The home was NOT cleaned to our standards, yet, it was fine. We'll have to do a little cleaning ourselves, but we can handle that. I'm excited about our new temporary living space (we will likely only live here a year or two). I never decorated the home we owned, however, I feel inspired a million times more by the layout of this home and the wonderful nooks, crannies and built in shelf's around the great room and kitchen. As I mentioned before, the house is white - white everywhere - with the exception of gray carpet. The plan is to move into the White House next weekend. Who said "If you want god to laugh, tell him your plans..."?


1 comment:

  1. yay i am ready to see pictures!! I am going to clean my house and make a video of our small place for all to see.

    ReplyDelete