Sunday, October 4, 2009

Reality Check...

Have you ever seen yourself one way, but in reality you ACTUALLY look completely worse than you figured. For example... I know I need to lose weight. I know my clothes don't fit. I know I'm miserable, out of shape, out of breath and tired. I know I have a terrible diet. But, for some reason it just didn't look so bad in the mirror. /shrug. And then, a cruel and unusual camera that was merely attempting to snap a pic of my sweet baby, managed to capture my fat ass on camera at the same time. Lets just say it was just the dose of reality I needed!

MikeyandMama

Doh! Especially since a mere 2 years earlier (pre-baby... pre-pregnancy even) I was looking quite alright:

DSC00411

But, I am armed with a google reader list full of great blogs relating to weightloss, healthy eating and exercise, a couple of workout DVD's, some awesome new cookbooks:

IMG_3281

and photographic evidence that I truly am a fat ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment