Monday, October 19, 2009

Getting Crafty... Digital Scrapbooking

I've been meaning to give digital scrap-booking a try for some time now. I don't know why I put it off for so long, because once I finally just did it, it was so much fun! Plus, it was way easier than I thought it would be. Did I mention there was no glue or scissors involved? No picking up after myself, either. Perfect project for me! I used Shutterfly to create a photo book of cute pics of Mikey to send to his grand mother for her birthday. There was a great how-to post on digital scrap booking done over at Becoming Mom that really has me inspired to finally start digital scrap-booking on a regular basis. What saved me? Taking the time to carefully catalog all the pictures I have taken of Mikey as I've uploaded them during the last 10 months.


I really can't believe that Mikey is almost 10 months old! Only 9 days left! Where has the time gone?! So looking forward to spending my favorite part of the year with him (Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas). I've got some awesome projects planned for The White House (thank goodness for websites like Apartment Therapy for great ideas on decorating rentals), but while all that is going on, there is an awesome Halloween carnival in Gilbert on the 24th, an ASU homegame on the 31st (where better for Mikey to wear his adorable costume) and of course I'm looking forward to the rest of the fall/winter after the ridiculous hot summer we all just endured here in AZ.


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl love the crafty stuff as for the hair cut i just pulled the sides up to the center and cut then cut a srait in the across the front. It helps to have someone to hold them lol.

    ReplyDelete