Friday, March 20, 2009

X-Baby

What is your baby's super mutant power?

My child has the ability to catch a seemingly harmless cold, convert it into the plague and pass it on to his parents.

For a whole week now, the three of us have been suffering from runny noses, coughing, sinus pressure, and Mikey even has an ear infection. (Note: he LOVES amoxicillin, but can't seem to keep it down for some reason).

Mikey *seems* to be on the verge of recover, but mom and dad are still dead on our feet. I finally stocked up on an arsenal of dayquil, nyquil, tylenol sinus/congestion/pain, and cough drops.

I was deathly ill no less than 4 weeks ago, so to be this sick again is rather irritating.

On a happier note, please please please listen to this song that I found through my girl Lula:



The song is called "Falling" by The Civil Wars. I don't think they are anybody - no record label or anything, but they sure are terrific!

And in case you were looking for another song to listen to, I highly recommend "Sometime Around Midnight" by The Airborne Toxic Event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2YnDlEMXiU

Embedding is disabled, so there is the link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment