Come along on a random Tuesday night in Kerith's brain:
1. Agh! Mikey is 3 Months Old! He continues to amaze me with this transformation from squishy little infant to snuggley baby. He is starting to enjoy his jumperoo, and can push himself up on his arms when I put him on his tummy. We just love him to pieces...
2. I'm eating a salad for dinner. Lettuce, Grilled Chicken, Pico De Gallo and Light Balsemic Dressing. Blegh. I am so OVER this stupid PSMF crap. Nothing like restricting yourself to lean protein and certain vegetables to give you an appreciation of those lucky health freaks that just eat oatmeal instead of egg mcmuffins because they enjoy it. I'm not quite ready to give up. I lost 7 pounds in the first week, and if I can have a repeat of that performance this week, that will put me at my pre-pregnancy weight.
3. Even if I somehow manage to lose all the weight I want to eating this way, I realize that eventually I will be done losing weight and that is where I ALWAYS falter. Pausing or stopping a diet leads to certain disaster for me. I eventually go back to my ridiculous ways, and I would rather not go there this time around. The fine art of maintenance has always eluded me. I don't have a plan yet, but I'm working on one.
4. I really want to exercise, but I can't seem to find the time to drag myself out of the house. More than anything I want to run. I want to use my whole body... to exert myself. I'm not sure I would be able to exert myself all the way to the end of my block, but I think I might try. Tomorrow. Maybe.
5. My head hurts.
6. I need a vacation.
7. I'm taking the week of 4/6 - 4/10 off. Good Friday, indeed!
8. I can't believe John and Kate aren't getting divorced. I so thought they were getting divorced. I still think they will eventually - I'm not sure how anyone could stand Kate.
9. Ignore the video, but I'm totally digging "Nowhere Fast" by Incubus at the moment.
10. Time to give the baby a bath :)