Thursday, February 12, 2009

Let's Get "IT" on...

...and I'm not talking about internet technology people.

Lula (over at Lulaville) inspired me to make a playlist of my own in honor of the upcoming V-Day holiday.

All time sexiest songs (or songs to "get it on" to)

1. #1 Crush - Garbage
2. Mouth - Bush
3. Five Minutes to Midnight - Star Anna (This is new... LISTEN TO THIS!)
4. You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse
5. Eternal - The Isley Brothers
6. Anytime, Anyplace - Janet Jackson
7. My Love is Like Wo - Mya
8. I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
9. Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
10. Closer - Nine Inch Nails
11. Constant Craving - KD Lang
12. Red Light Special - TLC
13. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
14. Forsaken - Queen of the Damned (Soundtrack)
15. Licking Cream - Sevendust
16. Knife Party - Deftones
17. Stuck in the Backseat - The Noises 10
18. Thin Layer - The Honorary Title
19. Collide - Howie Day
20. Look After You - The Fray

Check these songs out, and I guarantee you will find yourself in "the mood."

Thanks for the great idea, Lula!