Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Real Simple...

I have decided to subscribe to this magazine. Has anyone seen the new show? I think it is on TLC - it is called "Real Simple, Real Life." The two episodes I have seen were pretty good, and reminded me that I enjoy the magazine, so there we have it.

My new camera pretty much rocks my frickin' socks. Even on full auto mode, the pictures are just AMAZING! There is no beating a solid DSLR compared to Digital Compacts. I'm glad I've got the Canon EOS Digital Rebel because the lens options are far superior to what Nikon has to offer (in my estimation, anyway).

I can't believe Mikey is already 1 whole month old! How quickly time fly's! Does this count as a smile?

From Mikey - 1 Month

1 comment:

  1. I say anything that looks like a smile counts! :) What a handsome guy.

    ReplyDelete