Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Productive Lunches...

Today, instead of going out to eat with a co-worker and burning an hour on good conversation, I opted to burn some gasoline and headed to the nearest Target in order to knock some items off my lengthy to do list. I was able to purchase the obscene amount of Thank You note cards that I will need to start sending out ASAP (I really want to get these finished BEFORE Michael is here, thank you very much). I also found Christmas Cards that I liked, so I was able to cross those off the list, too. And, after much searching, I was finally able to locate Breathe Right Nasal Strips. Husband was threatening me with divorce, and after waking MYSELF up 3 times in one night, I figured it was time to do something about this pregnancy induced snoring.

But - I'm not done yet! I have many more things to accomplish today! On the way home from work I'm going to stop at Kohl's and attempt to purchase Nursing bra's (ok, I'm weirded out by seeing that written out). According to every Hospital Bag packing list I have read, a Nursing bra is essential. *Shrug* What if I wasn't going to nurse? What if I can't nurse? Should I bring a bottle to the hospital? Formula? These items are not mentioned on packing lists that I have seen. I'm also getting conflicting information on what Hospitals do and do not provide. Everyone is saying "BRING SOCKS!!" but then a co-worker who just delivered said that her hospital gave her socks. What gives? What do I really need to bring? I want to pack as lightly as possible :)

Finally, when I get home this afternoon, I'm going to teach Guinness how to vacuum and Sammie how to unload the dishwasher. While the dogs clean the house for me, I'm going to assemble the baby swing, finish unpacking the babies room, and knock out my Thank You cards!

Now, everyone cross their fingers and lets hope that my appointment on Friday leads to scheuduling an inducement date of December 27th! Hooray for tax credit babies and not having to stress over what my hospital co-pay will be effective January 1st when our insurance company switches from Cigna to United Health Care.