Thursday, October 2, 2008

Martha Stewart Madness

So, if you want people to think you are creative, but don't want to put in the time or effort, you can now go to Martha Stewart Crafts and BUY wonderfully crafty items. There are tons of Halloween items available, but I mostly fell in love with the favor bags. Of course, it would be a bit silly to actually purchase these seeing as I don't really have anyone to give them to (and I don't think my co-workers would really appreciate them). But, maybe after I have my brood of children I can such purchases for them or their classmates!

On another note, today is my Friday! Woo hoo! I'm looking forward to a nice 3 day weekend, staying up late tonight to watch Sarah Palin kick some ass, and of course a date with the husband to see an American Carol! Any movie that makes fun of Michael Moore is worth seeing on opening day!

No comments:

Post a Comment