Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's gonna be a good month, Tater...

Seriously great month. Not only is it the fall (which equals somewhat more reasonable temperatures in AZ) but we have finally entered the month of Halloween! I'm telling you, from here on out time is going to FLY! Yeah, yeah, yeah, the baby will arrive sometime between the end of December and the beginning of January, which is 3 months, but these are the FASTEST 3 months of the year. I like to think my timing is perfect. I will be the size of a house in the best weather AZ has to offer, and I won't even feel like the misery is dragging on forever because the time will be zip zooming by.

By the end of this month, I will be more than 30 weeks pregnant. Holy schmoly! Every day Baby "G" is getting stronger and I'm feeling his kicks all day and night. The little dude is about 2.5 pounds now, so I can only imagine how this is going to feel when he gets to his full capacity.
Husband and I will be on vacation from October 13th through October 17th, so that is also extremely exciting! I can't wait to knock out the last of our projects to get the house "baby ready."

This month I'm going to try something new. I'm going to try and harness some of my creative abilities to embrace the fall season. First - props to Lula for her delicious looking Pumpkin Crisp recipe. I will be making this for the Husband for sure! I've also found a use for those coffee filters (haven't been drinking much coffee for, oh, I don't know... 7 months or so). I'm going to make bats!!! Don't ask me where I'm going to hang them up, lol.





And lastly, Halloween is on a FRIDAY this year! Hooray! Halloween is always much more awesome when the little ones (and their respective adults) do not have to go to school the next morning. I'm trying to con my pal Valerie into dragging her husband and children out to Maricopa for some dinner, trick-or-treating and of course handing out candy to the neighborhood kids. We'll see!

Happy October everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment