Monday, October 13, 2008

Clean up time!

So, here we are, on vacation, cleaning the house! Sound exciting? Well, it is, for me anyway. This signals the final preparation for Michael's arrival, and is easing anxiety and tension I have felt for months now over if we would be able to get our acts together to get everything ready in time. Come on people, I don't need CPS showing up to haul my sweet baby away because I can't keep the dog fur off the couch.

The plan of attack is as follows:

Monday: Any room that doesn't involve furniture moving. Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Office and Bathrooms.

Tuesday: Furniture moving required. Great Room, Nursery.

Wednesday: Backyard while the carpet cleaners repair and steam the carpet.

And then we get to lay back and enjoy Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday as actual vacation days.

Perhaps some before and after photo's are in order?

No comments:

Post a Comment