Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What do you think?

Boy, or Girl? I find out in a very small amount of time - in less than 48 hours, actually! I'm so excited, I can barely contain myself! Also excited because I started to feel Baby G flippin' around today. No kicking or punching --- guess "G" just wanted to get more comfortable!

There is a poll up on my sidebar - I would love for you to participate because, well, it is fun for me!

I can't wait to start shopping this weekend :) I promise you all a belly shot photo and pictures of all the goodies!

Other exciting stuff? One of my Rachael Ray Cook Books has arrived! 30 Minute Meals, here I come!! I would also love to know what your favorite meals are. I'm always on the lookout for a good recipe, and a lot of cookbooks tend to have recipes that include things I don't like, such as olives, mushrooms, and squash/zuchinni. Oh, and I don't like fish. Or any seafood for that matter. So, with that in mind, what are your favorite recipes??? :)