Something that I am intensely interested in is passing along MY passions to my sweet baby. To all my future offspring, really. I'll be listening to the radio on my way to work and hear a song, and think "I can't wait to play this for the baby!!" But, I as quickly as these thoughts enter my mind, a severe case of placenta brain forces the thought back out the other side.
My solution? I need to start recording these thoughts here!! Right here in this blog. And I'm going to make an effort to start using labels for my posts so when the baby finally gets to an age where he can appreciate music, I can pull up all my posts and start passing along the goods!
So, here is my first post. I thought I'd start with a simple list of Music and Movies that I can't wait to share with Baby G!
Music: (Top 10 Alternative/Rock)
1. Invincible - Muse
2. No Leaf Clover - Metallica (off S & M Album)
3. Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
4. Tonight, Tonight - Smashing Pumpkins
5. Beautiful Day - U2
6. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
7. Licking Cream - Sevendust
8. Are you in? - Incubus
9. Thoughtless - Evanescence
10. Doin' Time - Sublime
2. Princess Bride
3. Lord of the Rings (all of them)
4. Star Wars (all of them)
5. Harry Potter (all of them)
8. Star Trek (all of them)
10. The Never Ending Story