Thursday, May 8, 2008

OH EM GEE!

I think I peed my pants while watching this:



Other Stuff:

Picasa Web Albums >>>>>>>> Flickr

Fo Realz peeps.

I've tested them both, and Picasa kicks butt when it comes to embedding pictures in a blog in a size that is not r-tarded.

Speaking of pictures, here are some pictures taken on the new camera. I'm still figuring things out. I promised husband I would read the manual (and I will) but I'm more interested in learning how to become an expert digital photographer. I'm on the hunt for "hot tips" for digital photography, and I will probably torture you with my latest digital exploits.

Boring old iced tea at Hooters before the game on Tuesday:



How YOU doin', Steve?



Where we sit, in relation to the diamond:



Big Unit!!! (we sit about as far away from the Jumbo Tron as you can get)



Mmmmm, tasty Connor Jackson!



In other news:

I found out that pregnant women aren't supposed to eat softboiled eggs (ie, poached eggs). Lame. What am I going to do for breakfast when I am finally pregnant again? It wasn't bad enough that I wasn't allowed to eat deli meat last time, this time around I am no longer allowed to sleep on my back after 4 months! Are you effin' kidding me?? I have no idea how healthy children managed to be born back when our mothers were still smoking, drinking, and sleeping on their backs while pregnant. Oh, and eating deli meat. Boo.