Friday, May 2, 2008

Cranky Pants...

I saw these and immediately though of husband. I wonder if they make them in adult sizes? I'm teasing, naturally, but I thought it would still be fun to buy a matching pair for future child and father :)

cranky pants

May House Madness is in full swing! I took today off and have been scrubbing the house on hands and knee's. I'm just about done with the Master Bedroom/Bathroom/Closet. My intention is to complete the kitchen and great room before we leave for the baseball game this afternoon. That will leave me with the Office, 2nd Bedroom and Garage tomorrow. I'm thinking that if I can get all that done in the first 1/2 of the day, I might make a trip to homedepot tomorrow afternoon and look at paint. I'd like to repaint while the carpet is down since we'll be tearing it out soon anyway.

As soon as the junk is donated, and the house is scrubbed clean, it is Husband's turn to takeover and install floors and backyard. Still pushing to have all of this done in May. Then we can just relax for the rest of the summer!