Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oops...

Well, I *meant* to start the new diet today (as I mentioned in an earlier post) but then I made the fatal flaw of eating lunch before determining what the nutritional content of said lunch would be. Well - lets just say that 19 points later on a salad at El Pollo Loco, Weight Watchers didn't work out so well for me. I really wanted it to work out today, too, because today is 3/11, and I LOVE 311, and in my head it sounded much cooler than it seems now that I'm putting it out for the internet. Anyway, do over. I am committing to weight watchers as of tomorrow morning. I haven't had a ton of success with the diet previously because I am ALL ABOUT INSTANT GRATIFICATION! Yeah, I like ridiculous diets that let me lose 20 pounds in 1 week, but that weight never seems to stay off for very long. But - that was the old Kerith. This is the new and improved "Kerith can be patient and give a diet time to work" kind of Kerith.

I am sure there are some nifty tools involving the weigh watchers website that I can embed here, so I'll try to be fun and interactive and share recipes and such.

I suppose I should put some sort of goal out there - something to try and achieve?? I'm thinking that I'm going to strive to feel comfortable in a bathing suit by the first run down the river.

Let the watching of the weight begin. And are you tired of hearing about the dieting nonsense yet?

**********************************************************************************

Also - my 30 day health challenge isn't going as I had hoped, but I do have to admit that I am behaving a great deal healthier than I normally do. Always trying to improve, however :)

No comments:

Post a Comment