Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Don't Stop Believin'

I always used to say that Journey was NOTHING without Steve Perry, and today I stand corrected. Meet the new Steve Perry (who is brand new lead singer for Journey) named Arnel Pineda:



I never cease to be amazed. Of course, this guy isn't nearly as good looking as Steve Perry, but at least if Journey comes to town on tour I'll pay to watch them ;)

Not much is happening in TheRightWife land. The days seem to be blurring into each other right now, and I am in full on lazy mode. I hate statistics. I hate statistics. I hate statistics. Statistics class needs to be over (only 1.5 more weeks left, hoorah!).

Oh, I know what is exciting!!! Baseball season is back! Our first season tickets are for this Friday, and if memory serves me we are playing the Rockies. Other than that, I think I won't do much of anything this weekend except Statistics homework. Oh, and our taxes. Ummm, and the house needs to be cleaned (a-frickin'-gain... can't my frackin' house stay clean for one fruckin' minute?).

I think I'm going to make a goal to try and enjoy this summer in the old fashioned Kerith way. I used to spend an awful lot of time at the pool, driving and listening to music in the sweltering hot hot heat of AZ. The last few summers have been spent primarily in the well shaded and cool shelter of our home. Now that AZ is back in the 90's (we will be back in the triple digits in no time) I need to get ready for the summer!! Lets see... what do I need to do to get ready for the summer???

-Lose 4000 pounds
-Get a bikini
-Get a tan

Alright - let me get to work on all that...

2 comments:

  1. Hey there--I've been a lurker for about a month now, after Not So SAHM clued me in to your site. (Because we are overly conservative and proud of it, too!) Anyway, I started reading this particular post and was all, "Nuh-uh...ain't no way some dude's gonna fill Steve's shoes." But I gotta say, "WOW!" I'm so glad I watched this...thoroughly enjoyed it. Now I just wanna hear him do "Anyway You Want It," that Journey anthem of hard rockin'-ness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Welcome to the blog Lula! Sorry I missed your comment :) I have to say that my favorite Journey song is "I'll be alright without you..." but Anyway you want it is also most excellent :)

    ReplyDelete