Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MeMe

So, I've been tagged (thanks Not So Stay At Home Mom, who apparently appreciates my musical sense). Tagged by the MeMe influenza. Ok, maybe it isn't a disease, but it IS a fun game that bloggers apparently are playing amongst themselves. Or at least one other blogger is playing by herself - except I'm playing now, too - so that makes at least 2 people playing. It is almost a trend :) This seems to be similar to the "tag you're it" games on Myspace. Fine - I'll play!

Here are the rules:

Post about the meme and link back to the person who tagged you. (Thanks for the shout on your blog, Not So SAHM. Oh - and readers of my blog, you would most definitely dig hers, too --- check it out!). Go back through your archives and link to your five favorite posts.

*Link One: must be about family.
*Link Two: must be about friends
*Link Three: must be about yourself
*Link Four: must be about something you love
*Link Five: can be anything you choose.

Tag 5 other people (2 being people you would like to get to know better).

My Own Posts:

1) A post about family: Try this is probably my favorite family post back at my old blog about my little sister moving in with me.

2) A post about friends: Hmmmm - this was HARD! This is as close as it gets, where I sort of accuse a friend of only being "pro-McCain" because he is afraid of being butt raped, but I do not have access to this anymore. Sorry (I guess now I know I need to write about my friend more often)

3) A post about myself: Easy - I wrote some good stuff about the miscarriage here:

4) My favorite post about something I love: Again, EASY! I love so many things, but the thing I love most is Steve Perry! Revel in his amazingness here ... mmmmm, tasty.

5) My fav post about whatever I want? How about this: Strong All Along

Now the FUN part: Tagging 5 other people (2 being people I would like to get to know better).

1) Leah @ aboyandagirl.com: She is fun, and I can relate to a lot of what she has been through lately.

2) Holly Burns @ Nothingbutbonfires.com: Holly was the second blogger ever that I found and followed - I am lately most interested about her "unrepressing" of childhood memories :)

3) Ms. Underestimated doesn't get enough press, check here out here. I enjoy her conservative outlook on life.

4) Romi cracks my ass up!!! She is hilarious! I can't believe she is from Canada. She belongs here, in the good ol' U.S. of A. Oh, who am I kidding - all the real talent (Alanis, Barenaked Ladies, Avrile...) are Canadian. Check out Romi here, and single dudes, she needs some good lovin'!

5) Rebecca Wolf at Girls Gone Child is amazing. Another one of those actual writer types, like Holly Burns and Leah. GGC has recently discovered that she is pregnant again.

-------

So, that is all for this installment of Meme. Not as easy as I thought it would be because I had a "ditch my blog" problem earlier on. Thanks for the challenge anyway, Not So SAHM :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha....do you want to take me into the sweet U.S. of A? Maybe you can take me in and help me find a dude...'cause with 10X the population I can't go wrong eh? ;-)

    Anyhoo, thanks for the kudos, and damn, where to even begin with this MEME????

    ReplyDelete